Does your relationship need crisis intervention?
Are you ready to make necessary changes?
Would you like to attend a private couple’s retreat in the beautiful blue mountains?
‘Rekindle the Love’ is the ORIGINAL couple’s counselling workshop and retreat based at Katoomba in the Blue Mountains. Established in 2013 by myself, Carole Kelly, with a focus on intensive couple’s counselling, including blended families and LGBTIQ relationships. I am an experienced psychotherapist with a Master’s degree in Counselling & Psychotherapy, and have been working with couples for over 10 years. Read here for more details about my background.
Couples travel from all over Australia and overseas to complete my intensive workshops.
What is the ‘Rekindle the Love’ difference?
- This intensive workshop retreat takes place over 3 days and 2 nights
- It is just for the two of you; you don’t share time with other couples
- Workshops can take place at weekends or weekdays, to give you total flexibility
- Workshops are available 51 weeks of the year (that’s every week except Xmas week)
- I do NOT enforce only one modality of couple’s counselling upon you. Sessions are individually structured, as are the modalities used, to allow you to meet and exceed your goals
- You can choose packages which include accommodation, or simply book the workshop and source your own
- Packages for 3 days / 2 nights start from $1450; and accommodation included retreat packages from $1910
- Your intensive workshop includes: 11 hours face to face therapy
- 1 hour Skype follow up session
- PLUS up to 2 hour’s reading & analyzing your completed pre-workshop forms, for which I do NOT charge you
This means you have up to 14 hours of my professional time, or the equivalent of 14 traditionally structured couple’s sessions
Why choose an intensive workshop over weekly sessions?
Traditional couple’s counselling takes place for an hour every week, or even less frequently because of the difficulties in organizing two busy people to fit in time during working hours, and it doesn’t work! It takes time for each person to tell their story and for the therapist to mediate and validate. Often the individuals don’t even discuss insights raised from one session to the next, because they step out straight back into ‘real life’.
This is incredibly frustrating not only for the clients but the therapist too, and in 2013 when I was conceptualising ‘Rekindle the Love‘ it was important to me that couples had the opportunity to spend quality counselling time in an intensive workshop and retreat, to allow the time to explore all issues at the depth they required.
3 days and 2 nights to just focus on your relationship, no other obligations or priorities
What can I expect?
If you want to renew your love for your partner, repair a failing relationship or make a major relationship decision, this intensive and private couple’s retreat will provide you with the tools to:
- Improve communication on all levels
- Gain new insights about yourself and your partner
- Bring back fun and romance into your relationship
- Work through conflict and frustration to come closer together, not further apart
- Deepen emotional and sexual intimacy, and harmony
- Learn how to express your own needs more clearly
- Create your personal blueprint for a lasting and successful relationship
- Rekindle your love and passion for each other
You and your partner can escape the responsibilities of every-day life for three days, and just focus on your relationship. By leaving behind family and work pressures, and the time constraints involved in traditional weekly counselling sessions, you will be free to rediscover yourselves as partners and to remember why you originally made the choice to be a couple.
Don’t leave it too late!
If your relationship is already in crisis, don’t wait to find help….
You may have already considered having a romantic weekend away, to try and look at your problems in a more relaxed environment.
My ‘Rekindle the Love’ workshop retreats offers you both a chance to have that romantic break, as well as intensive professional counselling.
I am ready and eager to be your guide, relationship coach, and therapist during this journey. Talk to me (0407 009 050) in confidence and without obligation, to answer all your queries, or please email me via the contact form. If you would like to book a free and no obligation 15-minute online video conference session with yourself and your partner, to discuss any of your particular needs, this can also be requested on the contact form, and I will be in touch with you within 24 hours.
There are no guaranteed results in couple counselling, but whatever results emerge, you can be sure that you gave this relationship your best attempt to repair and renew. And after all the work you have already put into it, is three more days of your life too much to ask?