Intensive Workshops for Relationship Rescues and Crisis Intervention
- Does your relationship need crisis intervention?
(click here for details on the ‘Relationship in Crisis’ 1-day workshop)
- Are you ready to make necessary changes?
- Would you like to attend a private couple’s retreat in the beautiful blue mountains?
‘Rekindle the Love’ is the original couple’s counselling Workshop and Retreat and is based at Katoomba in the Blue Mountains, NSW. It was established in 2013, by myself Carole Kelly, with a focus on Relationship Rescues through intensive couple’s counselling, including blended families and LGBTIQ relationships.
The workshop/retreat takes place over 2 days and you can choose to either book your own accommodation, or one of the inclusive packages offered by me.
‘Rekindle the Love’ workshops are just for you two, and can be booked for either a weekend, or a Monday/Tuesday.
Because I understand that it is not always possible for clients who are in a relationship crisis to find time to attend a 2-day workshop and retreat, I also offer a 1-day workshop that can be booked for any day of the week, which focuses on crisis intervention. ‘Relationship in Crisis’ is the starting point for a relationship that has been torn apart, to make the decision as to ‘where to from here’.
The fee for your intensive 1-day intervention is $850. Read here for more details.
I am an experienced psychotherapist with a master’s degree in Counselling & Psychotherapy and have been working with couples for over 10 years. Read here for more details about my background.
Couples travel from all over Australia and overseas to complete my intensive workshops.
To help you understand some of the issues that you may be facing in your relationship, here is a short Relationship quiz.
After completing it, you will be given the option to contact me to discuss the results, free and without any obligation.
You will also have the opportunity to share your results with your partner.
HOW WILL ‘REKINDLE THE LOVE’ HELP US?
If you want to renew your love for your partner, repair a failing relationship or make a major relationship decision, this intensive and private two-day couple’s rescue retreat will provide you with the tools to:
- Improve communication on all levels, including verbal, physical and emotional
- Understand why you and your partner don’t process or communicate in the same way
- Learn how to let go hurts and betrayals from the past and move into a deeper and closer relationship
- Gain new insights about yourselves
- Bring back fun and romance into your lives
- Work through conflict and frustration to come closer together, not further apart
- Deepen emotional and sexual intimacy, and harmony
- Learn how to express your own needs more clearly
- Create your personal blueprint for a lasting and successful relationship
- Rekindle your love and passion for each other
You and your partner can escape the responsibilities of every-day life for two days, and just focus on your relationship. By leaving behind family and work pressures, and the time constraints involved in traditional weekly counselling sessions, you will be free to rediscover yourselves as partners and to remember why you originally made the choice to be a couple.
At the end of the two days you will leave with a personal contract, made between you both.
2 DAYS OF INTENSIVE WORK TO FOCUS JUST ON YOUR RELATIONSHIP, NO OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR PRIORITIES!
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE AN INTENSIVE WORKSHOP OVER WEEKLY SESSIONS?
Traditional couple’s counselling takes place for an hour every week, or even less frequently, because of the difficulties in organising two busy people to fit in time during working hours, and it often fails to be effective.
It takes time for each person to tell their story and for the therapist to mediate and validate. Often the individuals don’t even discuss the insights raised, from one session to the next, because they step out straight back into ‘real life’.
This is incredibly frustrating not only for the clients but the therapist too, and in 2013 when I conceptualised ‘Rekindle the Love‘ it was important to me that couples had the opportunity to spend quality counselling time in an intensive workshop and retreat, to allow the time to explore all issues at the depth they required.
WHAT IS THE ‘REKINDLE THE LOVE’ DIFFERENCE?
- This intensive private workshop retreat takes place over 2 days
- It is just for the two of you; you don’t share time with other couples
- Workshops can be booked for Saturday & Sunday, Sunday & Monday or Monday & Tuesdays
- Workshops are available 51 weeks of the year (that’s every week except Xmas week)
- Sessions are individually structured, as are the modalities used, to allow you to meet and exceed your goals
- You can choose packages which include accommodation, or simply book the workshop and source your own accommodation
- Fees for the workshop start from $1670 without accommodation included, or retreat packages are priced from $2090
- Your intensive workshop includes:
- 11 hours face to face therapy
- Up to 1- hour video conferencing follow-up session
- PLUS, 2 hour’s reading & analysing your completed pre-workshop forms, for which I do not charge you
THIS MEANS YOU HAVE UP TO 14 HOURS OF MY PROFESSIONAL TIME, OR THE EQUIVALENT OF 14 TRADITIONALLY STRUCTURED COUPLE’S SESSIONS
For those clients who need some extra ongoing support after the workshop and follow up session has been completed, I have introduced an extended care package to make this more accessible. Please click here for more details.
Don’t leave it too late!
If your relationship is already in crisis, don’t wait to find help….
You may have already considered having a romantic weekend away, to try and look at your problems in a more relaxed environment. My ‘Rekindle the Love’ workshop / retreat offers you both a chance to have that romantic break, as well as intensive professional counselling. Or consider the ‘Relationship in Crisis’ 1-day workshop if you need help more urgently.
I am ready and eager to be your guide, relationship coach, and therapist during this journey.
Talk to me (0407 009 050) in confidence and without obligation, to answer all your queries, or please email me via the contact form.
If you would like to book a free and no obligation 15-minute online video conference session with yourself and your partner, to discuss any of your issues, this can also be requested on the contact form, and I will be in touch with you within 24 hours.