Intensive Workshops for Relationship Rescue and Crisis Intervention
• Does your relationship need crisis intervention?
• Have you lost some of the passion and commitment to your partner?
• Have you forgotten how to communicate effectively and respectfully?
• Are you ready to attend a private couple’s retreat either in the peaceful Central Tablelands town of Oberon, or in the world-famous Blue Mountains?
‘Rekindle the Love’ is the original couple’s counselling workshop/retreat. It was established in 2013, by myself Carole Kelly, with a focus on Relationship Rescues through intensive couple’s counselling, including blended families and LGBTIQ relationships. I am an experienced psychotherapist with a master’s degree in Counselling & Psychotherapy and have been working with couples for over 15 years. Read here for more details about my background. Couples travel from all over Australia and overseas to complete my intensive workshops.
‘Rekindle the Love’ 2-day private workshops are just for the two of you, and can be booked for either a weekend, or a Monday/Tuesday.
Because I understand that it is not always possible for clients who are in a relationship crisis to find time to attend a 2-day workshop/retreat, I also offer a 1-day workshop and a 3-day interactive video workshop which can be booked for any days of the week.
The 1-day face-to-face workshop focuses on crisis intervention. ‘Relationship in Crisis’ is the starting point for a relationship that has been torn apart, to make the decision as to ‘where to from here’. Read about the Crisis workshop here.
The interactive video workshop, ‘Living, Loving and Surviving in Lockdown‘, has been developed by me for couples during the Covid 19 situation. Read about it here.
Booking my Workshops
To make this decision as easy as possible for you both, I offer two booking options for the face-to-face workshop / retreats:
You book your own accommodation wherever you wish, and pay for the workshop only, which takes place at my private clinic in the historic town of Oberon in the Central Tablelands.
Oberon is easily accessed from many major centres and is close to the beautiful Blue Mountains and the famous Jenolan Caves.
This option is available for both the 1 and 2-day workshops.
You book and pay for your own accommodation at any one of the beautiful Airbnb cottages or cabins available in the Blue Mountains (between Mt Victoria and Wentworth Falls), and I come to you!
You can relax in your own private space and I bring everything we need, to complete the workshop in your living area.
This option allows you approximately 1 hour less travel time if you are coming from Sydney, and is also available for both the 1 and 2-day workshops.
To help you understand some of the issues that you may be facing in your relationship, here is a short Relationship quiz.
After completing it, you will be given the option to contact me to discuss the results, free and without any obligation.
You will also have the opportunity to share your results with your partner.
How will 'Rekindle the Love' help us?
If you want to renew your love for your partner, repair a failing relationship or make a major relationship decision, my intensive and private one or two-day couple’s rescue retreat will provide you with the tools to:
- Improve communication on all levels, including verbal, physical and emotional
- Understand why you and your partner don’t process or communicate in the same way
- Learn how to let go hurts and betrayals from the past and move into a deeper and closer relationship
- Gain new insights about yourselves
- Bring back fun and romance into your lives
- Work through conflict and frustration to come closer together, not further apart
- Deepen emotional and sexual intimacy, and harmony
- Learn how to express your own needs more clearly
- Create your personal blueprint for a lasting and successful relationship
- Rekindle your love and passion for each other
You and your partner can escape the responsibilities of every-day life for one or two days, and just focus on your relationship. By leaving behind family and work pressures, and the time constraints involved in traditional weekly counselling sessions, you will be free to rediscover yourselves as partners and to remember why you originally made the choice to be a couple.
At the end of the workshop you will leave with a written personal contract, made between you both.
Why should I choose an intensive workshop over weekly sessions?
Traditional couple’s counselling takes place for an hour every week, or even less frequently, because of the difficulties in organising two busy people to fit in time during working hours, and it often fails to be effective.
It takes time for each person to tell their story and for the therapist to mediate and validate. Often the individuals don’t even discuss the insights raised, from one session to the next, because they step out straight back into ‘real life’.
This is incredibly frustrating not only for the clients but the therapist too, and in 2013 when I conceptualised ‘Rekindle the Love‘ it was important to me that couples had the opportunity to spend quality counselling time in an intensive workshop and retreat, to allow the time to explore all issues at the depth they required.
What do 'Rekindle the Love' and
'Relationship in Crisis' workshops offer?
- These are intensive private workshops
- They are just for the two of you; you don’t share time with other couples
- Workshops are available 51 weeks of the year (that’s every week except Xmas week)
- Sessions are individually structured, as are the modalities used, to allow you to meet and exceed your goals
- You will receive workshop materials during your course
Don’t leave it too late!
If your relationship is already in crisis, don’t wait to find help….
You may have already considered having a romantic weekend away, to try and look at your problems in a more relaxed environment. My ‘Rekindle the Love’ 2-day workshop / retreat offers you both a chance to have that romantic break, as well as intensive professional counselling. Alternatively consider the ‘Relationship in Crisis’ 1-day workshop or interactive 3-day video workshop if you need help more urgently.
I am ready and eager to be your guide, relationship coach, and therapist during this journey.
Talk to me (0407 009 050) in confidence and without obligation, to answer all your queries, or please email me via the contact form. If you would like to book a free and no obligation 15-minute online video conference session with yourself and your partner, to discuss any of your issues, this can also be requested on the contact form, and I will be in touch with you within 24 hours.