Intensive Workshops for Relationship Rescue and Crisis Intervention
couple counselling to save your relationship
- Does your relationship need crisis intervention?
- Do you feel betrayed or abandoned by your partner?
- Have you lost some of your passion and commitment?
- Has respectful and effective communication become lost in day to day stress?
Are you ready to attend a private couple’s retreat in the peaceful NSW Central Tablelands town of Oberon?
I am an experienced psychotherapist with a master’s degree in Counselling & Psychotherapy and have been working with couples for over 15 years. Read here for more details about my background. Couples travel from all over Australia and overseas to complete my intensive workshops.
Because I understand that it is not always possible for clients who are in a relationship crisis to find time to attend the 2-day workshop/retreat, I also offer a 1-day workshop. The 1-day face-to-face workshop focuses on crisis intervention. ‘Relationship in Crisis’ is the starting point for a relationship that has been torn apart, to make the decision as to ‘where to from here’.
Booking my Workshops
All ‘Rekindle the Love’ private couple counselling workshops are just for the two of you. There are now two options for you to choose for completion of either the 1- or 2-day workshops.
- Workshops are held in my professional clinic, in the historic town of Oberon in the Central Tablelands, NSW. You can book your own accommodation locally, then attend my private home clinic for your workshop.
- Because it is sometimes difficult to arrange sufficient childcare or time off work, I can come to your home or an Airbnb of your choice, for the workshops. This option is only available within ACT and NSW, and not within a Covid19 hotspot. You will need to have a quiet and private room available that will not be interrupted by other people, but it means that you can be available to your family once we finish each day.
Is there enough Love and Respect in your Relationship?
To help you understand some of the issues that you may be facing in your relationship, here is a short Relationship quiz. After completing it, you will be given the option to contact me to discuss the results, free and without any obligation. You will also have the opportunity to share your results with your partner.
How will 'Rekindle the Love' help us?
If you want to renew your love for your partner, repair a failing relationship or make a major relationship decision, my intensive and private one or two-day couple counselling rescue retreat will provide you with the tools to:
You and your partner can escape the responsibilities of every-day life for one or two days, and just focus on your relationship. By leaving behind family and work pressures, and the time constraints involved in traditional weekly couple counselling sessions, you will be free to rediscover yourselves as partners and to remember why you originally made the choice to be a couple.
Why should I choose an intensive workshop over weekly sessions?
Traditional couple counselling takes place for an hour every 1 or 2 weeks, or even less frequently, because of the difficulties in organising two busy people to fit in time during working hours, and it often fails to be effective.
It takes time for each person to tell their story and for the therapist to mediate and validate. Often the individuals don’t even discuss the insights raised, from one session to the next, because they step out straight back into ‘real life’.
This is incredibly frustrating not only for the clients but the therapist too, and in 2013 when I conceptualised ‘Rekindle the Love ‘, it was important to me that couples had the opportunity to spend quality counselling time in an intensive workshop and retreat, to allow the time to explore all issues at the depth that they required.
What do 'Rekindle the Love' and 'Relationship in Crisis' workshops offer?
- These are intensive private workshops
- They are just for the two of you; you don’t share time with other couples
- Workshops are available 51 weeks of the year (that is every week except Xmas week)
- Sessions are individually structured, as are the modalities used, to allow you to meet and exceed your goals
- You will receive workshop materials during your course
- You leave with a personal written contract between you both
Don’t leave it too late!
If your relationship is already in crisis, don’t wait to find help….
You may have already considered having a romantic weekend away, to try and look at your problems in a more relaxed environment. My ‘Rekindle the Love’ 2 -day workshop / retreat offers you both a chance to have that romantic break, as well as intensive professional couple counselling. Alternatively consider the 1-day ‘Relationship in Crisis’ if you need help more urgently.
I am ready and eager to be your guide, relationship coach, and therapist during this journey.
Talk to me (0407 009 050) in confidence and without obligation, to answer all your queries, or please email me via the contact form. If you would like to book a free and no obligation 15-minute online video conference session with yourself and your partner, to discuss any of your issues, this can also be requested on the contact form, and I will be in touch with you within 24 hours.