Rescue & Repair your Relationship with ‘Rekindle the Love’
Living in close proximity to your partner during these periods of isolation and lockdown, can create an extra level of stress for some couples, whose relationship may already be strained. Dealing with the loss of/or changes to the way you work, kids more frequently at home and financial pressures, all contribute to an increased loss of tolerance towards your partner’s foibles and failings.
My ‘Rekindle the Love’ face-to-face 1 or 2-day workshops have helped hundreds of couples since 2015. As these are no longer possible for most couples to complete, during the Covid 19 lockdowns, I am offering an online video workshop, just for the two of you. This means that you will complete 2 days of interactive online relationship counselling with me. This will be just the three of us, and we will focus on your presenting issues, which may have been exacerbated by the lockdown.
To help couples who are currently struggling to hold onto a healthy and loving relationship, this online workshop has been created to help you become stronger and more connected.
I am happy to talk to you about your personal problems as a couple and provide more information. Contact me here.
Workshop Structure & Requirements
- The workshop is presented as personalised online video sessions between the 3 of us.
- It consists of 7 hours interactive counselling, which will be completed over 2 days. This is a total of 6 hours as a couple, and ½ hour each individually.
- Exercises will be given for completion during breaks and after Day 1.
- Prior to the workshop, you will both complete forms supplying information about the status of your relationship, the perceived problems and your current level of commitment to the relationship.
- Days must be set consecutively.
- Session times are set as below:
Other session times may be possible, please talk to me about this.
- You must a have a private place set up to be interruption free during sessions.
- You must be sharing the same device for these sessions.
- The screen size used must be at least 10 inches/25 cm to allow a realistic visual contact.
- Workshop material will be emailed by me the day prior to the online workshop. Ideally please, this should be printed out for reference/discussion during session.
- The total fee of $850 must be paid in full before the 1st session.