Rescue & Repair your Relationship with
‘Rekindle the Love’
Living in close proximity to your partner during this period of isolation and lockdown, can create an extra level of stress for some couples, whose relationship may already be strained.
Dealing with the loss of / or changes to the way you work, kids permanently at home and financial pressures, all contribute to an increased loss of tolerance towards your partner’s foibles and failings.
My ‘Rekindle the Love’ face-to-face 1 or 2-day workshops have helped hundreds of couples since 2013. During the Corvid-19 lockdown, I also offer a program of online interactive video meetings, just for the two of you.
This means that you will complete 3 days of interactive relationship counselling with me, by video. This will be just the three of us, and we will focus on your presenting issues, which may have been exacerbated by the lockdown.
To help couples who are currently struggling to hold onto a healthy and loving relationship, this Video Workshop has been created to help you emerge from this lockdown, stronger and more connected.
I am happy to talk to you about your issues and give you any more information.
Workshop Structure & Requirements
- The workshop is presented as an online video meeting between me, and you both
- All sessions are by video, using a screen size of at least 10 inches to allow a realistic visual contact
- It consists of 9 hours interactive counselling, which will be completed over 3 days
- NB: The workshop can be changed to 4 days if required. Ask me for further details.
- Over the 3 days you will complete a total of 8 hours as a couple, and ½ hour each, individually
- Homework will be suggested after sessions on Days 1 & 2
- Prior to the workshop, you will both complete forms supplying information about the status of your relationship, the perceived problems and your current level of commitment to the relationship
- Days must be set consecutively
- Meetings will be set for 3 hours per day, including the ½ hour each person, on the 1st day.
- Session times can be flexible, commencing between 9am – 5pm
- You must a have a private place set up to be interruption free during sessions
- Access by each person using a separate device, is allowable
- Workshop material will be emailed by me. This is required to be printed out for reference/discussion during session, unless you have individual online access to the content
The total fee of $620, is due before your 1st session.
Is there enough Love and Respect in your Relationship?
To help you understand some of the issues that you may be facing in your relationship, here is a short Relationship quiz.
After completing it, you will be given the option to contact me to discuss the results, free and without any obligation.
You will also have the opportunity to share your results with your partner.