A 1-day intensive workshop for couples in crisis
- Is your relationship on the verge of breaking up?
- Has your partner been unfaithful, and you are unable to deal with the betrayal?
- Are you feeling desperate and unloved?
- Are you constantly fighting without resolution?
- Do you find yourself constantly debating whether you should stay or leave?
Sometimes a relationship can reach a point of crisis where you need to make some fast decisions as to your next step. Perhaps there has been infidelity, a family crisis that has torn you apart, or simply years of poor communication and indifference that have reached a boiling point.
My 1-day ‘Relationship in Crisis’ intensive workshop will allow you both to unpack what you have brought to this breakdown and discuss how you can begin to repair the damage. It allows you both to have your say in a safe and supportive environment and to start the process towards decision making as to ‘where to from here’?
The ‘Relationship in Crisis’ workshop is for crisis intervention, in a space that allows you to make decisions about your future, and to understand what has ruptured your intimate couple bond. It is a 6-hour starting point towards understanding and where possible, healing and repairing, by giving you the tools you need to make the changes that you both desire.
Who is it suitable for?
- Couples in crisis who have family or work obligations, so need to attend a daytime workshop, and return home in the evening.
- Couples who urgently need to make the decision to either separate or find a way to let go of the past.
- Relationships in crisis, where one partner is on the verge of leaving or may already be living separately.
- Couples who don’t have the time to attend the ‘Rekindle the Love’ 2- day workshop but need urgent help.
You can choose to arrange your own accommodation and stay overnight, or only do a day-trip, thus allowing you to return home for family responsibilities .
- The fee for this crisis workshop if you choose to complete it at my private Oberon clinic, is $900.
- If you wish to hold the workshop at an Airbnb in The Blue Mountains, where I will come to you, then the fee is $1200.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking with the balance due 1 week prior to the workshop
The ‘Relationship in Crisis’ workshop is not suitable for couples living with domestic violence or severe alcohol / drug issues